direct questions and comments to @xj9
Hyperlocal Co-op is an ethical solution to the poor treatment of workers
and local businesses by corporations: a cooperative controlled by its
workers that pays its workers a fair share of the company dividends. We
help you source local businesses with strong ethical practices to deliver
their goods and services to you while also paying the delivery driver
their fair share. Our goal is to empower businesses and consumers to buy
and sell to their local communities and strengthen local economies
- personnel standards
- working conditions
- wages vs. cost of living
- member subscriptions can offset up front prices to compete with
VC subsidies? higher prices are still likely.
- how do we assess cost of living?
- health care coverage (including mental health and other common
- time off, child birth leave, &c.
- audit procedure
- application / contact process
- assessment criteria
- minimum standards, stretch goals
- it should be noted that we expect these standards to be
adjusted over time based on direct collaboration between members
there are a lot of details here that need to be taken into
account. we will soon be converting this site to a wiki where we can
collaborate on these documents.